DTA will develop, manage, and support your data warehouse, reporting, and analytics environment. This is a great option for smaller organizations who cannot afford to hire dedicated internal staff or purchase ultra-expensive data warehouse software.
Healthcare Data Warehouse & Analytics Managed Services
Data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, dashboarding, analytics…whatever you want to call it, our extensive experience and expertise in these areas means we can get you up and running with the analytics and information you need quickly and efficiently.
Choose Your Budget
DTA Associates provides a cost-effective approach for many organizations because you choose your budget and DTA develops at the pace allowed by that budget. This significantly lowers barriers to entry and allows you to begin making progress toward your data and analytics goals right away.
We focus exclusively in the healthcare industry, specifically with provider and payer organizations, so we understand the nuances of healthcare data and metrics. This eliminates the steep learning curve faced by non-healthcare vendors and contractors. We’ve worked with patient satisfaction data, core measures and other quality data, readmissions metrics, productivity, claims and billing data, and on and on.
What’s in Scope?
A typical outsourcing arrangement includes the following:
- An Initialization phase:
- Select and configure the EDW environment hardware and software
- Establish initial governance and prioritization structure (EDW Steering Committee)
- Daily support and maintenance of the EDW environment:
- Fixing any data load issues
- Addressing any issues with system performance and availability
- Responding to issues and questions submitted from end-users related to access and use of the EDW
- Development of data content prioritized by the EDW Steering Committee, with the pace of development determined by the outsourcing budget
- Development of Business Intelligence, reporting, and analytic solutions
- End-user training on accessing data via reporting and ad-hoc querying tools, facilitating data content training
- Participation in meetings related to data governance, steering, or any other meetings where a data perspective would be helpful
- Business Intelligence Catalog (BIC) – our metadata, report catalog, and central metric repository
Interested in exploring analytics managed services for your organization or department? Please fill in your contact information for more details on our consulting services.