Outsource Your Analytics
Working with DTA is a great option for smaller organizations that don’t want the expense of purchasing ultra-expensive data warehouse software, or hiring dedicated internal staff for healthcare data analysis and analytics management. DTA will custom-tailor, develop, manage, and support your data warehouse, reporting, and analytics environment. With DTA Associates, you choose your budget and DTA develops at the pace allowed by that budget. This significantly lowers barriers to entry and allows you to begin making progress toward your data and analytics goals right away. Clients have found our data management, warehousing, and analytics services to be cost-effective, impactful and just what they needed to make their data actionable.
Data warehousing, business intelligence, healthcare data analysis, dashboarding, analytics – whatever you want to call it, our extensive expertise in these areas means we can get you up and running with the information you need quickly and without business interruption. We know the fast-paced world of today’s healthcare environments means you don’t have time to wait on outcomes improvement, and that means getting to your fast. We’re here to make it happen!
We focus exclusively in the healthcare industry, specifically with provider and payer organizations, so we understand the nuances of healthcare data analysis and metrics. This eliminates the steep learning curve faced by non-healthcare vendors and contractors. We’ve worked with patient satisfaction data, core measures and other quality data, readmissions metrics, productivity, claims and billing data, and on and on.
A typical outsourcing arrangement includes the following:
- Select and configure the EDW environment hardware and software
- Establish initial governance and prioritization structure (EDW Steering Committee)
- Daily support and maintenance of the EDW environment:
- Fix any data load issues
- Address any issues with system performance and availability
- Respond to issues and questions submitted from end-users regarding access and use of the EDW or other healthcare data management questions
- Development of data content prioritized by the EDW Steering Committee, with the pace of development determined by the outsourcing budget
- Development of Business Intelligence, reporting, and analytic solutions
- End-user training on accessing data via reporting and ad-hoc querying tools, facilitating data content training
- Participation in meetings related to data governance in healthcare, steering, or any other meetings where a data perspective would be helpful
- Business Intelligence Catalog (BIC) – our metadata, report catalog, and central metric repository. Contact us with your questions about this innovative app.
We do a lot more than manage your healthcare data analysis. Discover our comprehensive healthcare data management services.
"DTA is very knowledgeable about what others are doing in the healthcare analytics space, and what is successful and unsuccessful both technically and organizationally. They took a customized approach to our situation and provided highly actionable recommendations. Plus, I really appreciate how they don’t load up the project with “fluff” tasks and unnecessary staff!"
VP Analytics and Performance Management at Akron Children’s Hospital
"DTA is a true partner with our organization. The sharing of ideas, knowledge and experience has been invaluable. The goals are always clear and DTA has allowed us to grow so we can keep moving forward after the contract is complete."
Amy Porwoll - CIO and Vice President, Information Services
"DTA is able to apply their past experience to our business needs. This has greatly compressed the time to completion for us. Everyone at DTA is very approachable and explains things in terms we can understand."
Tom Lenarz - Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics
Centra Care Health
"Compared to other consultants, DTA has become a part of our organization and has worked alongside us in every way. Our successes have become their successes and they have truly helped us become a better organization."
Mark Matthias, MD - Vice President, Medical Affairs
St. Cloud Hospital
“DTA has energy, expertise and real joy in their work which makes them great partners. Their communication is timely, spot-on and clear, so partnering is easy and productive.”